Enjoying Bariloche's Hiking Trails
Kayaking in Bariloche
Bariloche's Peaceful Setting
Patagonia Lake District
Kayak in Nahuel Huapi Lake
Trekking in Patagonia
BARILOCHE ADVENTURE 4 DAYS
Accommodation & Prices
BARILOCHE ADVENTURE 4 DAYS
INN/ B&BUSD 779
*Prices in US Dollars.
*Valid until April 2017 (Not valid for Christmas, New Year and Carnival- please ask our Travel Advisor)
*Prices are per person, based on 2 people in double occupancy. Single rates are available on request. Flights are not included in the price, but can be arranged on request.
Flights needed for this itinerary
No flights needed for this trip. Trip starts and finishes at Bariloche.
Flights in South America cost approximately $100 to $250 USD per segment (destination). We offer special rates on flights for this tailor-made itinerary.
Trip ReviewsBARILOCHE ADVENTURE 4 DAYS
(3.5 / 5)We have been telling all of our friends to go to Argentina!
I am sorry this has taken so long but here I am. I have a lot of thoughts about our trip so I hope I am not out of line by sharing them.
First, I was very pleased with all hotels and with the pick-ups and drop-offs to the airport. It was great to know that someone would be there to greet us, particularly since our trip involved several flights.
I think my favorite hotel was the Casa Sur because the staff was especially nice to us there. But we did like all of our hotels. Our rooms in Bariloche had an especially lovely view.
I also thought the tours were all good. We loved the city tour in Buenas Aires and the trip into the mountains from Salta was extremely interesting. I think it might have been improved if we had been given more information at the archeological park -- but the trip was really very good. Our guide in Salta happened to mention that there would be fireworks all over Salta at midnite on Xmas Eve. He suggested that we go to our hotel roof to see them and it was great! So you might want to let people know about that in future years.
We cannot say enough good things about the Kawen people in Bariloche! They were simply great--very attentive, very knowledgeable very flexible and very helpful. We enjoyed everything we did with them and the picnic they provided on the kayaking trip was spectacular! In addition, they were just delightful guys.
Here are some suggestions and/or things I wish I had known:
1) I found it somewhat confusing to be dealing with a variety of people--first Patricio, then Yanina, and then you. Each person was VERY nice but I think it would have felt better to me to have a single main contact. You may have very good business reasons for doing it the way you do it-- but I was never sure who I should be talking to.
2) This may have been peculiar for the Xmas season. But we found it difficult to access ATM's (very long lines, not always easy to locate) I would suggest that you alert travelers to the fact that they should obtain a large number of pesos at their first opportunity so that they do not have to have this worry.
3) Related to #2, we found that the restaurants in and around Salta did not accept credit cards, even when they had VISA signs in their windows. We seemed to always be scrambling for cash to pay our bills. At the end of our time in Salta, we finally realized that some restaurants would take DEBIT cards even though they would not take credit cards. It would be helpful to let travelers know this in advance.
4) Our flight to new cities were scheduled late in the day and we arrived to the new cities in the evening. My preference would have been to leave early in the morning and to arrive earlier in the day.
5) I know we had arranged for Brian and Aubrey to fly back through the international airport but, in the end, they flew from Bariloche to the more local airport and needed to be shuttled to the main airport for their international flight. This wasn't a terrible problem but it was different than our original understanding.
Overall, we had a wonderful trip to Argentina and we were very happy with our arrangements. We thank you for all your good work and your help.
I hope you have a wonderful new year. We have been telling all of our friends to go to Argentina!
You are booking BARILOCHE ADVENTURE 4 DAYS