We enjoyed a lot our trip in Argentina last august. Below are our comments regarding the services booked with Say Hueque:
- Castelar Hotel in BA: very well located and well-renovated rooms, free access to internet, nice breakfast. Very good grade.
- All transfers from hotel to airport/station were very fine, drivers have always been on time and cars were comfortable.
- City tour, estancia tour, tiger and delta tour: we were disappointed because it took one hour to pick up all the people in the various hotels for each tour, without any explanation from the guide or the driver. Then the tours were OK but the guides not that friendly. We have particularly enjoyed the cruise on the delta but the fruit market was closed as it was monday morning.
- Dinner and tango show: really great, very good value, we had a really good time.
- Colonial hotel in Salta: very well located and beautiful building outside but rooms have not been renovated for years, the bathroom was especially disappointed. Moreover, it was really noisy at night. However, free access to internet was a plus.
- All the tours in Salta region: really really great, very friendly and interesting guides. We have enjoyed being in small groups (maximum 6 people). However, we would recommend to stay the night over in Pumamarca instead of going back to Salta after the first day tour. We really recommend this travel agency.
- La Chacra hotel: very friendly people although we couldn't speak spanish with them ! very nice place and food.
- We were a little bit frightened by the driving from Posadas to La Chacra and from La Chacra to Iguazu the following day.
- Carmen hotel: comfortable but a bit crowded, far from the city centre (but easy to pick up a taxi in front of the hotel).
- Tour to Argentina falls: we have regreted to book this tour afterwards as it was really easy to go there by ourselves with a taxi and to visit the falls on our own. The guide did not give any explanation on the site and was unuseful. Moreover, we were a group of 40 people with old people walking very slowly and we spent a long time to wait for each over during all the day. We would recommend to visit this park on your own or with a private guide.
- Tour to Brazilian fall: completely different as it was a private tour, friendly guide and well-organized.
Overall, we have appreciated the reliability of Say Hueque and yourself as you were always prompt to reply to our answers or requests. The total price for all the services booked was very reasonable. We have highly recommended to go for holiday to Argentina to all our friends.
Please find enclosed a few pictures from Salta region.
Nathalie and Gilles