Select a Region
(5 / 5)The best of traveling with you was the customer service. We had absolutely no problems during our trip but you were always checking in to let us know you were there if we needed anything. Also the suggestions provided for places to eat and things to do in town were very helpful.
1. We found Say Hueque on Trip Advisor and we chose you because of the good reviews as well as the flexibility of the tours. We are typically independent travelers so we didn't want every moment of the trip planned for us. Say Hueque provided just enough structure but still left plenty of free time also.
2. The best of traveling with you was the customer service. We had absolutely no problems during our trip but you were always checking in to let us know you were there if we needed anything. Also the suggestions provided for places to eat and things to do in town were very helpful.
3. Our favorite hotel was probably Pudulodge in El Chalten because of the friendly staff and the location near the trailheads.
4. Our favorite excursion was the Perito Moreno Glacier tour. We had an excellent guide (Nadia), who made it so informative. It was an amazing day!
5. See above. Nadia from Huellas del Sur was phenomenal.
6. I think I would have preferred to have an extra free day in El Chalten instead of El Calafate if that had been possible. It would have been nice to have an extra day to explore more of the beautiful self guided hikes around town.
Thanks again for everything!
(5 / 5)Chose you after looking at value for money and great reviews online. Found you online. Your punctuality was amazing
Hi Patty...Ok home safely and back to normal life. Now to answer your questions
1 Chose you after looking at value for money and great reviews online. Found you online.
2 Your punctuality was amazing.
3 All good, the falls were special.
4 I can’t say any of them were better than the other, all were professional and passionate and that’s gold.
5 Perhaps a little less free days but some people need time off so it’s a personal thing.
Well Patty you were great and thank you for the offer of assistance with the bank.
It was a pleasure to meet me!!!
Cheers Dave C Rose. x
Pasadena Runners Group
Pasadena Runners Group
(5 / 5)We did have the MOST WONDERFUL time in Argentina! This program you put together was perfect! I am just sorry we did not have a longer visit in your country! I am impressed with the professionalism of your tour company but also the friendly and strong desire for each and every one of us to have a special time given by your crew.
I am so sorry for my delay in answering your e-mail.
We did have the MOST WONDERFUL time in Argentina! This program you put together was perfect! I am just sorry we did not have a longer visit in your country! Marina was so lovely; a very special woman! I am impressed with the professionalism of your tour company but also the friendly and strong desire for each and every one of us to have a special time given by your crew. Race day went perfectly! Such a lovely city to run in - our runners thoroughly enjoyed themselves, extremely well run Marathon and so worth the trip! I am so happy we picked that race. Estancia Santa Susana was terrific and Uruguay a very special treat - would love to return there on a sunny day ! Thank you so much for including this lovely country into our short itinerary, perfect, just perfect.
The restaurants and restaurant suggestions you chose for us were great. Our little group of 16 did everything together with such ease and fun thanks to you. Our boutique hotel was cozy; we got together as a group often during our stay to share wine and stories in the little eating area. We felt welcome and entirely cared for by everyone on staff there. We also enjoyed the wine you gave me together in that little room, delicious! And thank you again! I would definitely stay in that Hotel again. Great choice!
I would highly recommend Say Huegue to anyone wishing to have a relaxed trip knowing that they are well cared for with no worries what so ever! And a very well thought out itinerary for their particular needs.
Thank you again for such a wonderful memorable trip to Buenos Aires! If you are ever in Southern California, please let me know. You may stay at my house!
Run Away Tours/Pasadena Pacers Running Club/Pacer Nation
P.S. You have my permission to post this review if you desire.
Comments About:Buenos Aires
(5 / 5)Thank you for the nice tour and your special individual care.
Thank you Agustín to accommodate us.
To make easy and simple my mother and I will stay at the Bobo hotel.
My mother and I will highly recommended you service
Thank you for the nice tour and your special individual care.
See you on Monday 24th,
(5 / 5)We recently came to Buenos Aires from Manchester and you arranged our trip to Iguazu. Just to let you know we had a FANTASTIC time - it really was a breathtaking visit.
Hope you are well. We recently came to Buenos Aires from Manchester and you arranged our trip to Iguazu. Just to let you know we had a FANTASTIC time - it really was a breathtaking visit. Thanks a lot for organising it. We came into the office to see you after but one of your colleagues said you were working out of the San Telmo branch.
We'll be sure to pass on to our friends about you and our trip - see attached picture of us at the falls!
(5 / 5)My niece and I can't say enough about the excellent service that we received from beginning to end! It's only been a 'drop' in the bucket of what we have seen in South American but it certainly is an adventure that we will remember always.
My niece and I can't say enough about the excellent service that we received from beginning to end! I see that you have asked questions which I am more than happy to answer.
#1 - I looked searched on the internet and found that Say Hueque appeared to be the most professional, detail oriented company and I felt very comfortable using your services.
#2 - The whole package....service was absolutely fantastic....drivers, tour guides....really can't praise them enough.
#3 - All accommodation was great but if we have to name a favourite, it was the Jasy Restobar before our tour of the Iguacu Falls. We loved the rustic setting and we felt really relaxed there. Staff were great and the food was too.
#4 - Again all the excursions were great but I can honestly say the Iguacu Falls both the Argentinian and Brazilian side were a site to behold.
#5 - My apologies but I cannot recall the name of our guide for the tour at the Falls but suffice to say that he was extremely knowledgeable, also we felt he went over and above, answered all of our questions and all around very attentive.
#6 - Improvement? Really can't say anything as this believe it or not has been my first tour of any kind. I've always been one of the 'wing' it travelers however if this is an indication of what to expect, I will be doing more organized tours. The balance between tours and free time was ample.
On an added note, when we first expressed interest in coming to South America we were helped immensely by Mr. Patricio Rapaport, Senior Travel Advisor, Argentina Specialist. For not only our trip to Buenos Aires but his research and assistance with our flights to Chile & Peru. He was extremely patient answering all of my questions so that I had a very good understanding on what we were to expect.
It's only been a 'drop' in the bucket of what we have seen in South American but it certainly is an adventure that we will remember always.
(4 / 5)We had a great time and will definitely be recommending Say Hueque to all our friends, the customer service was awesome.
Hi Patty -
Thanks again for all your help. Attached is the receipt from our lunch on the High Mountain Tour - it was no problem paying for it, we just wanted to let you know about the error.
We had a great time and will definitely be recommending Say Hueque to all our friends, the customer service was awesome.
Thanks again - Lisa
Why did you choose Say Hueque?/Where did you find us?
I found Say Hueque online - there were multiple recommendations on-line that helped to make the decision to contact you. Also, it was super easy to customize our tour and make any changes that we wanted, as well as the "small group" part.
2. What was the best of traveling with us? The best part of traveling with Say Hueque was the attention to detail, and the constant contact and assistance from all our guides. It was the whole trip very personable, and unique.
3. Which was your favorite hotel, why? My favorite hotel was actually the hotel in Buenos Aires - it was within walking distance to many places, the front desk was so helpful. All of our hotels were really nice, my least favorite was the hotel in Ushuaia - the walls were very thin and made sleeping difficult. It was also extremely hot in the hotel and there wasn't a way to control the tempature.
4. Which was your favorite excursion? All the excursions were great - my favorite was the El Calafate boat ride and park walk. I wish we had scheduled more time in El Calafate, as it was a great town. The wine tours in Mendoza were also excellant - I wish we could have done more than 2 wineries. We had two free days, but my friend became ill so we didn't get to see as much as we wanted.
5. Is there any guide that you would like to mention? Gabby in Mendoza was excellent, as well as our driver in Mendoza. They were so friendly and took the time to answer all our questions, as well as gave us lots on insight to the actual Argentine lifestyle. Our guide at the falls (I forgot her name) really impressed me with her dedication to the park. While waiting for us, she took the time to pick up garbage along the trails, she also helped other visitors to the park. Her experience and dedication to nature was excellant.
6. Is there anything that you would like to see improved? The only improvement would be the last stop in Ushuaia - this was the only stop that we didn't recieve confirmation on the tour times. The hotel staff didn't speak any english, and were unavailble frequently while we were there, so that was difficult.
Sue, Dylan and Demi Wack
Sue, Dylan and Demi Wack
(5 / 5)I got Say Hueque off the internet. I read something on trip advisor that made sense to me: to try to get a local (argentinian) travel agent, since they know their own country the best. I did a search on travel agents inside argentina, and your website and reviews seemed the best.
I got Say Hueque off the internet. I read something on trip advisor that made sense to me: to try to get a local (argentinian) travel agent, since they know their own country the best. I did a search on travel agents inside argentina, and your website and reviews seemed the best.
in terms of the hotels: the best was the one in Iguazu, followed by the one in buenos aires. i think the hotel in ushuaia was ok, but in general that the area down there is a little more rustic. anyway, it's beautiful outside down there in tierra del fuego, so it's ok if the hotels are basic.
in terms of the guides: i think our boat trip in the harbor/channel down in tierra del fuego was the best. they really know the marine life, the indigenous people history. and they are so friendly!
attached are some images from our trip.
sue, dylan and demi wack
(5 / 5)Todo estuvo muy bien organizado y no tuvimos ningun problema. Estoy muy contenta con el viaje y voy a volver a usar la compañia para mi proximo viaje!
Perdon que me tardo un poco contestar pero volvimos de Argentina y nos fuimos en otro viaje para North Carolina hasta el martes. Estoy cansada de ir en aviones!
Abajo respondo a las preguntas :)
Cual fue tu hotel favorito?
Nuestro hotel favorite fue BA Sohotel.
Cual fue tu excursión favorita?
Hay algún guía que quisieras mencionar?
Ursula, Hector y Pablo.
Que es lo que más de gusto de viajar con Say Hueque?
Todo estuvo muy bien organizado y no tuvimos ningun problema. Estoy muy contenta con el viaje y voy a volver a usar la compañia para mi proximo viaje!
Hay algo que mejorarías? Tienes alguna sugerencia?
Todo fue perfecto! Gracias!
(5 / 5)In a whole view, we are satisfied.
Thanks for your greeting.
We have a long returned flight to back home, it is O.K. No more delay / cancelled. Just a joke :)
In a whole view, we are satisfied. This is the first time we use the agent like "Say Hueque" to plan our trip, we did it by ourselves in the past, so this is an very good experiance. I already send our itinerary to one friend from Canada which met at Machu Pichu for her information. She may be visited Argentina next year.
Thanks again for you, Agustina, Patricio and all friends whose help us have an amazing trip in Argentina.
For more details comments, we need time to summarize and sent to you later.
Sarah & Richard