Seleccione una región
(5 / 5)We had a wonderful trip planned by Say Hueque and will recommend to others who plan to visit Argentina.
Thanks for checking in with me.
We had a wonderful trip planned by Say Hueque and will recommend to others who plan to visit Argentina.
Selected this travel agency as a result of TA reviews and very happy with service. Worked with Ezequiel and after several weeks of emails back and forth, a 2 week itinerary for Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires and Patagonia was developed. This included hotels, transfers, a few guided tours and domestic flights. I selected from a hotel list in the 'moderate' price hotel price range and chose Sheraton (not moderate but worth the extra charge due to location in Iguazu), L'Hotel Palermo in Buenos Aires, Cauquenes de Nimitz in El Calafate, Kau Lodge in Puerto Natales and Lumajian in El Chalten, all of which I reviewed separately, and very well. One service that really impressed me was receiving the boarding passes for all domestic flights which certainly was a convenience. As soon as the itinerary was booked, Say Hueque put me in touch with a travel company, Exito Travel, to book the international flights and they were less money than if I booked myself so very happy about that. A representative from Say Hueque would either meet us personally or contact us via hotel reception in each new location and provide maps, vouchers and local contact info so we felt we were always very well connected in case any issues arose during the trip.
Say Hueque used a local travel company during the Patagonia portion and they were responsible for all the travel between Patagonia locations.
My only complaint, but a VERY big one directed at the local travel company, Huellas del Sur, was our very late pick up on our last day from Cauquenes es de Nimitz hotel in El Calafate for ride to airport. (And completed their survey with excellent ratings before realizing how late we arrived at the airport!) It was a shared service van which was typical and not a problem except that we didn't arrive at the airport until after 11am for a noon flight, and had about 30 people in front of us in the security line at 11:45. My family, and the others from Argentina on the same shared van also going to Buenos Aires, asked people ahead of us if we could go before them as it was clear we would not make the flight otherwise. Fortunately many allowed us to go ahead after showing them our boarding passes with a noon flight time Quite unsettling to hear your name in Spanish over the intercom asking you to report directly to the gate!
Vincenzo and Lisa Green
Vincenzo and Lisa Green
(5 / 5)Again, many thanks to you for organising such an amazing trip which hasn't finished yet !!
Wishing you and your staff a very happy Christmas.
We are having a wonderful trip, thank you. Not only have we seen incredible places, but we have had
extraordinarily great and very knowledgeable guides from Mary in Puerto Madryn to Ramirez here in Salta.
These are not the only ones to be mentioned and we would like to write more when we have more time!
Again, many thanks to you for organising such an amazing trip which hasn't finished yet !!
Best wishes Sandra, Vincenzo and Lisa
(4 / 5)The best thing travelling with Say Heuque was the feeling of confidence of being well cared for
Sorry I could not write earlier. Arriving home from Argentina at midnight I had a flight to Ankara for a University event and once there stayed with family for a few days.
Now I am back at home in Istanbul. It is cold and grey.
I would like to elaborate on your questions as follows:
1. Reason for choosing Say Heuque was the prompt feedback starting from the first contact. Also I had the feeling that the responses to every and each question and requirement was dealt with attention in a customized manner.
I found Say Heuque on the internet, your web page was friendly and informative. I initiated the contacts, so I felt responsible towards my travel companions but in the end everyone was equally happy with this choice.
2. The best thing travelling with Say Heuque was the feeling of confidence of being well cared for.
3. I cannot point out one hotel as the best, all met expactations according to the category chosen. Only Ivy Hotel in Iguazu was a bit run down and requires a better maintenance.
All hotel personnel were friendly and helpful.
4. I enjoyed all excursions, we were also lucky with the weather.
Though not an excursion I would like to mention the Tango Show at Esquina Carlos Gardel. Personnaly I did not enjoy this show. It was a mass tourist event, only bad food we had in Argentina was served in this place. Performers, as it appreared to me the owners of the company proved that middle aged chunky people can also dance the tango, the lady singer off-key.
I think it would be good to watch tango in a more exquisite place, a club or similar if available and my advice would be to include such a choice in your portfolio.
5. All guides were good, giving a lot of information. From time to time non-stop loud speaking in both languages was a bit too much.
6. Keep going with the enthusiasm and expertise.
One small thing, which was important for me was related to the vouchers. When dealing with group of people like ours, please ask if they would prefer vouchers in each persons name. I personnaly was not comfortable to be considered as "group leader" which proved right as in Ushuaia we missed the morning Penguin tour that we were booked on. I overlooked that we should be present at the pier missing the information provided by the tour operator there, so we waited at the hotel for a pick up. Fortunately they could take us to the tour in the afternoon.
Having said almost eevry small detail, I hope I could be of help to you. Overall, we had an unforgettable trip in Argentina. People all over the country was very friedly and helpful.
I would recommend Say Heuque to anyone should they ask my advice.
I wish all the best to you Patricia for meeting us at the airport and being with us on the city tour, to Silvia and Yuna who worked on our itinerary and bookings, to Juan for the afternoon walking city tour in Buenos Aires and to Rodrigo for his presence in the airport on our last day.
Wishişng you a merry Christmas and a very happy and successful New Year 2017.
Lots of love from Turkey
David Rosen & June Kingston.
David Rosen & June Kingston.
(4 / 5)All in all this was a wonderful trip for us. We spoke a lot of Spanish. Other than the flights as mentioned and the day trip to Aconcagua we had a great time.
We enjoyed all the hotels but the one in Molino was unique. In El Calafate, the hotel was really nice, like a home, with excellent staff. But we liked all the hotels. We liked the location of the Bobo Hotel in Palermo. Staff were excellent at all the hotels. We would recommend all the hotels you chose.
Among the guides, Juan in B. Aires was excellent---very knowledgeable re history. Juan in Salta was excellent as well. But the best was Daniela in El Calafate. She was not only knowledgeable but she heightened her guiding with pictures and maps.
We liked being picked up at the airports and brought to and from our hotels.
The wine tours ( 2 was enough) in Mendoza were excellent.
The tango show at El Querendi is fantastic. Also, the night before we took group tango lessons at the Armenian centre near the Bobo Hotel. Highly recommended. Crowded with local people of all ages. A lot of fun.
In El Calafate we rented a car and drove to Mt Fitzroy where we hiked for 4 hours. Not to be missed. Even the drive was interesting. In Cafayate we had a great moderately difficult hike in a gorge, well worth doing if you are moderately fit. The guide, Franco, was excellent. The side trip to Colome with the James Turrell museum should not be missed.
We were not happy about the flight situation where we had to go to Mendoza from Salta via Buenos Aires. It was a long waste of a day. Also in Mendoza we would not recommend a whole day drive to and from the highest mountain in S. America Aconcagua. We would have liked to have spent more hours hiking. It's not an essential to see this mountain but hiking in the mountains a day would be far better.
Re your organizing of the trip, we were worried when suddenly near our departure date after paying the final instalment you told us of a change of plans. It made us doubt how trustworthy you were.
All in all this was a wonderful trip for us. We spoke a lot of Spanish. Other than the flights as mentioned and the day trip to Aconcagua we had a great time.
Andreas and Irma
Andreas and Irma
(5 / 5)We had an excellent trip. Thanks to Say Hueque, which we will recommend to any friends planning to visit Argentina.
David Rosen suggested to work with your company and we followed his advice. We had an excellent trip with mostly nice hotels (Exception the one in Puerto Madryn, which due to its far off location we did not like ..)
Clearly the former Governors house in Molinos was our favorite hotel … elegant, central, relaxing, nice restaurant
Juan in B.A. was a great guide!
The best excursion was to Colomé. The James Turrell Museum is spectacular and You should visit it Yourself and recommend it to Your clients.
Two things to improve:
1. if prior to a trip one communicates for weeks with one Yuna or anybody specific at Say Hueque, I would consider it polite, if Yuna or any given contact with Your tourists would show up at the beginning of the trip, if only to say hello and make sure Your guests are comfortable and introduce their fellow colleagues who then would do the guiding etc. This is not to criticize Yuna or Say Hueque for not giving its best to organize flights etc to near perfection. It is just a suggestion for a more personal handling of Your guests, after all one is on a first name basis and may have had long e-mail exchanges for weeks before....
Puerto Madryn may be nice for people who know their way around there, but for Your guests it is just the point of embarkation to visit the Valdez Peninsula or the Penguins down South. Make sure not offer a program, where guests are given a „free day“ in that city i.e. where they are left „stranded“. There is really not so much to do outside the just mentioned activities. Luckily and with Yuna's help we were able to avoid just such a situation at the end of our trip.
But all in all we were very happy and satisfied with our trip, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks to Say Hueque, which we will recommend to any friends planning to visit Argentina.
Sincerely Andreas Nidecker, Irma Laukkanen
(5 / 5)We would seek out SH's services again.
Our review has gone to TripAdvisor.
It was a pleasure meeting you in BA. We hope to visit again some time!
My wife and I disembarked from a cruise ship in Buenos Aires and spent 3 days there and an additional 2 days at Iguazu. Our complete itinerary was arranged and booked by Say Hueque.
We thought Say Hueque did a great job in all respects. Travel to and from hotels and to points of interest was always on time, efficient and totally professional.
Our two guides (Vanesa of SH in BA and Mabel from EcoIguazu) were efficient and very knowledgeable. Hotels in BA and Iguazu were top-notch. We came away with a high regard for Argentina and its people, and SH was responsible in large measure for that.
On the downside and in hindsight we would have preferred an additional day at Iguazu, that option was never raised by SH. We have seen other TripAdvisor reviews on SH and would agree that they are not transparent with regard to costs. However we felt that the value provided amply justified the final tab.
Suffice it to say that if and when we were to go back to Argentina to see the 90% we missed this time we would seek out SH's services again.
Comentarios Acerca de:Sin categoría
(5 / 5)The trip was superb. Well done!
Just a note to say that we returned home safely.
Other than a slight glitch with transport to the airport in Calafate, our trip to Patagonia via Say Hueque was flawless. I would certainly recommend your agency to others. Here's a link to a short video that shows some of the wonders what we experienced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHCKzLkUYho. Please feel free to share.
Again, the trip was superb. Well done! The few things that we would recommend you share with other travelers are minor, and are offered simply to improve an already wonderful trip:
1. It was a bit challenging to change money in Argentina. Travelers should be aware of that. We changed USD $300 in the airport in Buenos Aires, which was fortunate. Upon arriving in El Calafate, the ATM machine withdrawal of money was expensive (a $10 fee for each transaction) and Visa credit cards were not widely accepted. We were not able to exchange money at banks in El Calafate or El Chalten due to a bank strike one day and two days of holiday closures. We would have spent much more money in Argentina, had we had local currency to do so. (Other travelers we met had the same experience, and seemed to be frustrated by it.)
2. The itinerary for the final day in El Chalten (Friday, December 9) said Checkout was 11:00 hours and to "bear in mind that in the afternoon you will board your bus back to El Calafate. It also said that the bus company Receptivo Austral would pick us up at the hotel around 19:00 hours. That was confusing. We prepared to leave in the afternoon (as the itinerary stated), but later understood that we had the whole day to spend in El Chalten. I would recommend you change the wording of the itinerary to say: "bear in mind that in the evening you will board your bus back to El Calafate.)
3. Just one day in Puerto Natales/Torres del Paine was not enough, at least in the "spring season" when the weather had not settled. After a 6-hour bus ride to Puerto Natales, we could not see the splendid Torres del Paine, due to cloud cover and rain, the next day. We had to leave the next day, with a 6-hour bus ride back to Calafate. It felt like a great deal of time spent on transportation without seeing the magnificent spectacle of Torres del Paine. Perhaps Say Hueque should add an extra day to the itinerary there, at least in the spring season, to anticipate inclement weather?
That's all. These suggestions are not criticisms. They are simply meant to help you improve the excellent service that you already provide.
Que le vaya bien,
Daniel Valle Ruiz
Daniel Valle Ruiz
(5 / 5)Personalmente yo quedo muy satisfecho con el servicio de Say Hueque (10 de 10) y agradezco y felicito a ti a Pia y a Ezequiel por tan buen servicio.
Antes que nada, muchas gracias por toda la ayuda brindada durante el viaje. Tuve une muy buena experiencia en todos los sentidos, los transportes, hospedajes y excursiones todo estuvo en tiempo y no hubo ningún contratiempo. De igual manera las recomendaciones brindadas fueron de mucha ayuda. A continuación están las respuestas a la encuesta que me mandas.
1. Encontré la pagina en Google y la elegí porque tenia flexibilidad en modificar los itinerarios para que se acomodaran a lo que yo buscaba
2. Todos los transportes y logística estaban muy bien arreglados, por lo que no me tuve que preocupar por nada y eso me permitió disfrutar el viaje mucho mas.
3. El de Iguazu por comodidad, sin embargo por el staff, me encanto el de El Chalten y el de El Calafate.
4. Probablemente El Chalten y Torres del Paine fueron mis lugares favoritos
5.Lamentablemente no recuerdo sus nombres, pero todos los guías fueron muy buenos y amables.
6. Personalmente yo quedo muy satisfecho con el servicio de Say Hueque (10 de 10) y agradezco y felicito a ti a Pia y a Ezequiel por tan buen servicio.
Les adjunto una imagen con vista al Canal Beagle.
Comentarios Acerca de:Chile, Viajes Destacados, Trekking Patagonia, Cataratas del Iguazu, Patagonia
(4 / 5)Muchas gracias por todo
En Iguazú todo perfecto, sin problemas.
En Ushuaia también, jejejeje sin embargo no recomendaría la caminata pingüinera por tierra, es muy tedioso y el camino te marea, canal de Beagle fue un paseo muy lindo, excelente guía. Hubo un detalle en el hotel, los tres días hubo apagón, los últimos dos programado y ni siquiera una lámpara para alumbrar o vela. . (HOTEL USH- CILENE DEL FARO)
Muchas gracias por todo,
Comentarios Acerca de:Cataratas del Iguazu
(5 / 5)Our trip was a great success and we are grateful for your efforts.
I just wanted to let you know that our trip to Argentina was wonderful. All of your arrangements for our transportation were perfect and certainly made our travel free from stress. All of our tour guides were friendly and knowledgeable and we enjoyed spending time with each of them. Our accommodations were clean and comfortable.
Our trip was a great success and we are grateful for your efforts.