Select a Region
(5 / 5)We all talked about how the whole trip exceeded our expectations.
I have answered the questions below. I think this is the sense of the whole group since we had some discussions about our experience. It was very difficult because our trip was wonderful and there were not any bad experiences. "From the beginning of the process to end of our trip, Say Hueque was wonderful to work with. They made the planning easy and the logistics of the trip were always perfect. I would highly recommend Say Hueque to anyone traveling Argentina"
1. Why did you choose to travel with Say Hueque?
I was looking for a service that would help me create a trip without being part of a group. Say Hueque is perfect for the independent traveller. I found Say Hueque while searching the internet. I checked various sites for reviews and all were good.
2. How was the booking process with your Travel Advisor?
Patricio was very easy to work with. He was able to discern the type of trip we were all looking for and he delivered completely. Even when Patricio was out of the office, our emails were answered by one of his associates. It seemed as though he could figure what sort of trip we were looking for without our ability to be very clear. He really came through.
4. Which was your favorite hotel and which was your least favorite?
This is difficult since we were happy with all of the hotels. We really liked Senderos in El Chalten. It has a quaint feel with a fire in the lobby and a nice little restaurant with excellent food and service. The front desk staff at the hotel were exceptional. Ilum Home in BA was also very nice. The front desk staff there were also very good. Probably our least favorite was the Indigo in Puerto Natales. It is a pretty odd property in the way it is laid out and decorated. It was also difficult to eat in the restaurant. For example, they sell wine by the bottle, but there is no wine list to choose from. They were also the only property that charged our credit card at check in. As of now, I still have the pending charge on my credit card account.
5. What was your favorite excursion and why? Would you share with us your favorite memory from the trip?
We didn't all agree on this one! The consensus top three were Estancia La Peninsula, Perito Moreno Glacier, and the landing at Cape Horn ( Australis Cruise). We all really enjoyed the cruise and if you count the cruise as one excursion, it was a our favorite.
6. Is there a guide (or guides) that you would like to specifically mention?
Ceci in BA was wonderful. She is a great guide and very enthusiastic about it. I really liked her care of us and the fact that she checked in with us even after we left BA. It was like having a friend in country. Natalia with Perito Moreno Glacier tour was outstanding. Her knowledge was incredible and she was very personable.
7. Is there anything that did not fulfill your expectations? Please be specific
Nope! We all talked about how the whole trip exceeded our expectations.
(5 / 5)All the guides were good but Agostina, you are a star
Hope all is well.
Will try and remember to go on Trip Advisor. Think of you often you special one.
We choose you because Responsible Travel in the U.K. found you for me. The booking process was very good. I don´t think we have a favourite excursion but the Iguazú Falls will I think be the most memorable. All the guides were good but Agostina, you are a star. You will be a greater star. Hope there’s a next time
All the very best
(4 / 5)We enjoyed our calafate and Iguazú visits and would like to thank you for your service.
Our trip ends today when we board the plane for Buenos Aires. We enjoyed our calafate and Iguazú visits and would like to thank you for your service. We would be glad to share some of our assessments -
The airport transfers were all good. We didn’t wait and that prompt pick up gave us a good sense of security in an new place.
The hotels at Calafate and Iguazú were superb. Weskar was also okay but too small for a party of three. Nonetheless, weskar service was good.
On the tour guide, they were all good. But the it would have been better if we were properly advised on all payments to the park. Perhaps, this advisory can be included in the day to day itinerary to prepare on the cash we needed to bring cuz natales isn’t too friendly on credit cards
Clothing advisory - the advisory on calafate and Ushuaia were okay. But the Iguazú side can be better cuz we were not prepared for raincoats - which were a must to visit the cataratas
The 24-hour service of Say Huque was excellent. It was very helpful whenever we needed clarifications, or inquiries of our travel.
One suggestion: Best to include all entrance fees to the parks in the cost. It would be less hassle cuz of currency exchange issues
Again, thanks for your service. We look forward to future relationships
(5 / 5)Joe and I would like to thank you
The flight home was good with a few turbulence.
I went back to work today and it's been a very busy day.
Joe and I would like to thank you for recommending Leo to show us around Buenos Aires. He did an awesome job.
Please contact me when you come to New York or New Jersey.
Comments About:Buenos Aires
(5 / 5)Say Hueque was great to work with and created a perfect trip for us!
I am happy to give feedback about our travels in Argentina! We had a great time!
1. I chose Say Hueque based on several things including great reviews, comprehensive custom tour offerings at good prices and personal service.
2. Agustin was very efficient and helpful in all aspects of the booking process. He created a perfect combination of tours in the selected destinations including all transfers. Payments were simple and easy via PayPal and it worked great that all three of us could pay individually. He was also very patient will all of my questions via email and wrote back promptly with advice and suggestions. He also communicated with me while we were in Argentina about concerns with a possible pilot’s strike by Aerolineas Argentina and helped resolve the changes that we needed to do both before and after the strike was resolved. Kudos to your emergency crew as well who were aware of everything that was going on with us and were right on top of things. I had to call them several times with issues related to the threatened strike and also a transfer at the end of our trip. Great job all round!
3. My favorite hotel was probably Dazzler Palermo though I would have liked a hotel that was a little closer to Recoleto or San Telmo areas as it turned out. Most of the other hotels had large rooms and friendly staff. Koi Aiken in El Calafate was also pretty far outside the center of town but we liked the hotel otherwise. The one place that we didn’t care for was De Los Andes in Ushuaia. The triple room we had was very small, barely room for three beds and we had to squeeze by one of the beds to get to the bathroom. The hotel seemed very old and needs some updating. The location was very nice though. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.
5. We really liked all of our excursions in Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego hike and canoe, Trek to Esmerelda Lagoon and Beagle Channel cruise) but also the Peninsula Valdes tour to Punta Norte from Puerto Madryn because of all the animals that we saw that day.
6. Our two favorite guides were:
Tina for our walking tour in Buenos Aires. She took us to the southern part of the city to San Telmo and La Boca and was very easy to talk with and very informative.
Daniel in Ushuaia for our Tierra del Fuego hike and canoe and also the trek to Esmerelda Lagoon. He gave us two very good days of activity and is very knowledgeable about the area.
7. I think the only thing that we were disappointed in was the hotel in Ushuaia, otherwise we absolutely loved the entire trip! We all agreed that Say Hueque was great to work with and created a perfect trip for us! Thanks so much!
I will also plan to write a TripAdvisor review too in the next few days.
Brian & Louis Rohrs.
Brian & Louis Rohrs.
(4 / 5)We certainly enjoyed our trip to Argentina and Chile, and would not hesitate to recommend Say Hueque.
We are well thank you and trust you are too.
We certainly enjoyed our trip to Argentina and Chile, and would not hesitate to recommend Say Hueque.
We choose Say Hueque due to its prompt feedback and attention to detail. Our favorite hotels were Gray Lago and Altos Ushuaia. Our favorite excursion was Tierra Del Fuego & Torres Del Paine. Scenery and expert guides. If I need to mention the best guides were Matheus @ Huellas der Sur & Joachim @ Canal fun.
I had only two comments I would like to say: Mirador Del Lago Hotel rooms and linen were looking old. Altos Ushuaia Hotel was substandard for our level of travel. All the rest was great!
Kind regards to you and Patricio.
Brian & Louis Rohrs.
(5 / 5)If we every want to plan another trip to South America, we will certainly contact you.
I don't t think that I contacted you to thank you for the wonderful trip you planned for us (if I have already thanked you, here is a 2nd note). Everything went smoothly and all arrangements were met perfectly and on time. Lesa and I stopped into your office in Rio, to meet personally, but you were on holiday that week.
Thanks again for helping us make all of those arrangements for our trip. If we every want to plan another trip to South America, we will certainly contact you.
(5 / 5)Fantastic job showing us around BA and introducing us to empanadas
I researched Say Hueque on Trip Advisor and read the reviews on your website and decided to make contact. The booking process was excellent. Our travel advisor was Agustin and he gave us some great advice about where to go and what to do. He also helped us with advice on flight times and airlines to use.
Our favorite hotel was Arena Ipanema in Rio. Great location, excellent room and service. Least favorite was La Cantera in Iguasu Falls. Huge room but no tea/coffee facilities in the room. Staff were great but no room service and we had some noise from surrounding rooms.
I think the 2 day at Iguasu Falls was our favorite tour. Just seeing the magnitude of the falls and being able to get so close to them was amazing. Favorite memory (and photo) was at Ipanema Beach and the Christ Redeemer statue.
(5 / 5)Say Hueque answered all of my questions and was so helpful
Lujan was extremely helpful from booking our internal flights when I could not find good pricing to buying us tickets for the performance at the Colon Theatre. She also answered all of my many questions.
It is hard to pick a favorite excursion between Buenos Aires, Salta area and the Iguazu Falls. If pushed to make a decision we loved the mountains – both the trip to the Great Salt Flats and the Humahuaca and Conchas Gorges. We were probably most blown away by the drive through the Conchas Gorge to and from Cafayate but, at the same time when we were at the top of Humahuaca Gorge the view was unbelievable. And we saw a condor!
We liked the mix of tour and time on our own to explore.
I went with a very open mind so there was nothing that did not fulfill my expectations. I already miss the croissants and empanadas and hope to return one day to explore the central region and Patagonia.
(5 / 5)We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to your beautiful country
The places we visited were just breathtaking, and the Argentinians were very friendly and welcoming. It was one of our best trips ever and one we will remember and talk about for a long time.
We chose Say Hueque because of the positive reviews on Trip Advisor, and after talking with Maria we knew she was very knowledgeable about her country and had lived and traveled around there extensively.
The booking process with Maria was excellent. She made many wonderful suggestions about which areas to visit, how long we should stay in each area, and which excursions would be best for us. She was also very prompt in answering our many emails.
My favorite excursion was the Marpatag Glaciares Gourmet boat trip. Seeing the glaciers up close was an unforgettable sight. The Gourmet lunch was excellent and we enjoyed the company of other travelers.
I would like to mention our guide in Buenos Aires, Ceci Martire. She was our very best guide, very knowledgeable and a lot of fun! She sent us emails throughout our trip to make sure everything was going as planned. Thank you, Ceci.
One negative thing that I need to mention was our all day excursion from El Calafate to Torres Del Paine. We expected to be picked up in a comfortable van for such a long ride, but instead we were picked up in a small SUV. This was too small for 3 adults in the back seat. And on top of that our driver decided to take a short cut over very bumpy gravel roads. This did reduce our travel time by 1 1/2 hours each way though.