Select a Region
(5 / 5)I appreciate your and all colleagues' service and will contact your company in the future travel in this region. Best regard
Hi Agustina, thank you for the visit as well as the local wine and sorry for unable to meet you. We had nice experience in your country up yo now, surly we will enjoy our last activity the city your before leaving Argentina tonight. I appreciate your and all colleagues' service and will contact your company in the future travel in this region. Best regard. Chen and his travel group
(5 / 5)the trip to Patagonia and Glaciers was great, everything Say Hueque promised we got it
Carolina and Pia, thanks for all your help, the trip to Patagonia and Glaciers was great, everything Say Hueque promised we got it. The hotel were great and people was very nice and helpful. The pictures and videos we took are unreal. We will recommend the this trip to every one. Thanks again.
(5 / 5)Everything went smoothly and according to plan and we saw and did some amazing things,
By the time you will read this, the Say Hueque part of our tour will have ended, so I would like to thank you, Yuna and Vera for taking very good care of us.
Everything went smoothly and according to plan and we saw and did some amazing things, like the hiking and rowing in Tierra del Fuego National Park.
And along the way, we made several new friends from all over the world, who had also booked their trip through your company and with whom we had the pleasure to share several trips.
We were indeed looking forward to seeing the falls, of which we already got a first glimpse, when the pilot circled the falls several times before landing. From what I've heard, that is pretty exceptional.
And today, we got to see them up close and they were spectacular.
So, to end, I would like to express my thanks to you, But also to Yuna and Vera for everything you've done to make this trip an unforgettable experience.
Best regards and take care,
(4 / 5)All in all a great experience and I would recommend Say Hueque.
I just got back a couple days ago and finally had the chance to go through my inbox. Our Patagonia trip went very very well!
We were a bit nervous since we were never able to come and meet in person, but absolutely everything ended up being timed just right.
The flights were on time, we were promptly picked up on time (no one was ever late), the hotels were completely fine and even more than some of us expected. So all in all we were very impressed.
The hotel we liked best was the first refugio we stayed in close to the torres towers. They had very good food and was a great environment.
The only feedback we had:
1. Transportation from El Chalten back to El Calafate was on time, but the van was very cramped and uncomfortable.
2. The woman who picked us up from the airport and took us to the El Calafate bus station gave us some information and vouchers, but she could not answer all our questions and did not have the best understanding of what our overall trip schedule was.
3. We did not receive all the vouchers at once, so some of the transport vouchers we got along the way and until we met with the driver who would pick us up we had no idea if we needed to pay anything.
Otherwise everything was fine and we were all very impressed! Because this was such a tailored trip and logistically challenging we understand that it must not have been easy to get everything perfectly communicated. All in all a great experience and I would recommend Say Hueque.
(5 / 5)Our concerns were never needed as our tour with Say Hueque
We made a booking from Australia very tentatively as we knew little of the company. Our concerns were never needed as our tour with Say Hueque to the Iguazu Falls was at all times professional and informative at every aspect from the booking process and the tour itself. The cars used to transport us from the airport and across to the Brazillian side were clean and modern. Our tour guides were extremely helpful and informative. I would highly recommend Say Hueque. Helen
Comments About:Iguazu Falls
(3.5 / 5)We have been telling all of our friends to go to Argentina!
I am sorry this has taken so long but here I am. I have a lot of thoughts about our trip so I hope I am not out of line by sharing them.
First, I was very pleased with all hotels and with the pick-ups and drop-offs to the airport. It was great to know that someone would be there to greet us, particularly since our trip involved several flights.
I think my favorite hotel was the Casa Sur because the staff was especially nice to us there. But we did like all of our hotels. Our rooms in Bariloche had an especially lovely view.
I also thought the tours were all good. We loved the city tour in Buenas Aires and the trip into the mountains from Salta was extremely interesting. I think it might have been improved if we had been given more information at the archeological park -- but the trip was really very good. Our guide in Salta happened to mention that there would be fireworks all over Salta at midnite on Xmas Eve. He suggested that we go to our hotel roof to see them and it was great! So you might want to let people know about that in future years.
We cannot say enough good things about the Kawen people in Bariloche! They were simply great--very attentive, very knowledgeable very flexible and very helpful. We enjoyed everything we did with them and the picnic they provided on the kayaking trip was spectacular! In addition, they were just delightful guys.
Here are some suggestions and/or things I wish I had known:
1) I found it somewhat confusing to be dealing with a variety of people--first Patricio, then Yanina, and then you. Each person was VERY nice but I think it would have felt better to me to have a single main contact. You may have very good business reasons for doing it the way you do it-- but I was never sure who I should be talking to.
2) This may have been peculiar for the Xmas season. But we found it difficult to access ATM's (very long lines, not always easy to locate) I would suggest that you alert travelers to the fact that they should obtain a large number of pesos at their first opportunity so that they do not have to have this worry.
3) Related to #2, we found that the restaurants in and around Salta did not accept credit cards, even when they had VISA signs in their windows. We seemed to always be scrambling for cash to pay our bills. At the end of our time in Salta, we finally realized that some restaurants would take DEBIT cards even though they would not take credit cards. It would be helpful to let travelers know this in advance.
4) Our flight to new cities were scheduled late in the day and we arrived to the new cities in the evening. My preference would have been to leave early in the morning and to arrive earlier in the day.
5) I know we had arranged for Brian and Aubrey to fly back through the international airport but, in the end, they flew from Bariloche to the more local airport and needed to be shuttled to the main airport for their international flight. This wasn't a terrible problem but it was different than our original understanding.
Overall, we had a wonderful trip to Argentina and we were very happy with our arrangements. We thank you for all your good work and your help.
I hope you have a wonderful new year. We have been telling all of our friends to go to Argentina!
(5 / 5)Gracias a ti y al equipo de Say Hueque por la ayuda brindada desde la planificación hasta el final de mi viaje.
Ya de vuelta en la capital y esta noche de regreso a mi país. Ya entro el crédito en mi tarjeta, gracias por ayudarme con eso y todas las otras cosas de mi viaje. He disfrutado muchísimo de Argentina y ya estoy hablando con mi hermana para planificar regresar con la familia. Aunque entiendo vi muchísimo me quedaron muchas cosas que ver y hacer de manera que pienso volveré en el futuro.
Purmamarca, Salta y Humahuaca estuvieron geniales. Se me hace difícil decir que algo me gusto mas que otro porque cada área tiene su encanto particular. Si te diré que Bariloche, el Calafate y Ushuaia me dejaron prendada y las vistas no las olvidare nunca. De los hoteles todos estuvieron buenos; Cabanas Coloradas en Purmamarca y Kau Kaleshan en Calafate fueron mis favoritos por la combinación del hotel y los cuartos. Pero todos estuvieron buenos y la vista de mi cuarto en Bariloche fue espectacular.
Te diré que de todas las cosas que viví en Argentina el mejor recuerdo que me llevo son su gente amable y simpática. En todos los lugares que fui conocí gente maravillosa que hizo de este viaje uno especial. Gracias a ti y al equipo de Say Hueque por la ayuda brindada desde la planificación hasta el final de mi viaje. Ya estaré usando la receta que me enviaste y la lista de vinos cuando llegue a casa para compartir con mi familia un poquito de Argentina. Estos son los detalles que los hacen especiales.
Gracias mil por todo.
Un abrazo puertorriqueno/argentino (nuestros dos países son besucones y de mucho abrazo eso es especial).
Pura J Rosa
(3 / 5)Our time in Argentina was wonderful!!
Our time in Argentina was wonderful!!
We didnt get your message in our hotel, but we did receive your email a few days before we arrived, thank you.
We loved everything on our Iguassu trip and think it was a great way to see both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides. However we do have a few points that we think should be made clearer:
• Our hotel "Aldea de la Selva" was fantastic but they had no knowledge that it was our honeymoon (which I had noted when we first made an inquiry). They were very nice to quickly organise a bottle of champagne for us but it would have been nice if our booking had made that clear.
• We were under the impression that we wouldn't have a guide as our itinerary explained that the park was well signed and therefore there was no need for a guide. Please understand that we loved our guide Constanza from Argecam tours, she was absolutely wonderful and we were so happy that we had her showing us around but i think it needs to be better explained on the itinerary.
• Also the itinerary suggests we visit the bird park on the brazilian side and we organise with the driver when to be picked up. When we organised the bird park after visiting the Brazilian side, we were charged 200 pesos each extra as they said that this was a change to the itinerary and the company must pay our driver for extra time. Again we were very happy with our guide Constanza and our driver but it would be good if the itinerary said that there maybe extra fees involved. It better to be aware before hand.
Overall we were very happy with our Say Hueque trip, it was so easy to be picked up from the airport and taken straight to our hotel. The guide and driver in the mornings of our day trips would even arrive early! Our guide Constanza spoke perfect English and knew so much about the parks. Our driver was very polite and had a very nice clean car showing pride in his job.
The only other suggestion for Say Hueque is that the response rate is a little slow. We tried to organise a trip to Mendoza and tried to get it all booked but by the time we got a response and tried to pay for the activities we had arrived in Mendoza and organised trips ourselves
Testimonial: You will not be disappointed with Say Hueque! They made our Iguassu Falls trip a breeze from pickup to and from the airport to hotel as well as organizing day trips with professional and friendly staff. Very happy Australian customers!
Natalia y Brett
Comments About:Iguazu Falls
(3 / 5)o overall, we were very impressed by your excellent service. It could not be any better and we will always fondly remember our wonderful trip to Argentina and Buenos Aires.
Hi Patty. I hope you also get a response from Margaret. We very much enjoyed our experience in Argentina and especially liked the people and feel of Buenos Aires. Our favorite hotel was Casa Lila in Mendoza. It was delightful. We did not so much enjoy the Hotel Palomar in Palomar Soho in BA. First, there was no non-slip mat for the tub/shower in our room . It was dangerous and we had to put a bath mat in the tub to guard against slipping. Secondly, when we first arrived we asked about a restaurant for breakfast and the two men in reception invited us to share in the breakfast, even though we were just then registering.
Nothing was said about any charge and no charge was made when we left for Mendoza. When we came back from Mendoza we asked about breakfast and Laura told us to go ahead and have breakfast, again even though we were just registering. However, she was more businesslike and indicated there would be a charge. when we left for our plane we were surprised to learn that the breakfast charge was 200 pesos each. It seemed overpriced to us and left us with a bad feeling. Otherwise the hotel is very attractive, the staff was pleasant, and the neighborhood was very nice.
We thought all the excursions and guides were excellent. I suppose I was most impressed by Iguazu Falls. We thought the arrangements you made for picking us up and delivering us to hotels, airports, and bus terminals were excellent. We we left standing in Mendoza when our bus was EARLY, and had to take a cab. We waited for an hour and no one showed up. It seemed to me that the driver should have waited at least until the expected time of our bus's arrival.
Otherwise the service by SAK was excellent and we were reimbursed for the taxi fare, I think by you. So overall, we were very impressed by your excellent service. It could not be any better and we will always fondly remember our wonderful trip to Argentina and Buenos Aires.